Friday, May 21, 2010

Pac-Man is 30!

Happy Birthday to Pac-Man! 30 years old! How old does that make you feel?? Me, OLD! But check out Google's home page and you'll see a LIVE playable version of the game today. Pretty cool! http://www.google.com/

Also, as I had my morning Twitter I came across some fun vintage Dancing with the Stars! (see below) I'm a big fan of Dancing with the Stars and this video shows several of the freestyle dances through the years. I was shocked at how different the dances are today compared to years prior! Really complicated now and really tame then! Have a look to get yourself ready for Monday's freestyle dances!


BTW, Jerry Rice got 2nd place?? Really? Emmitt Smith WON?? WOW! And it was against Mario Lopez. Crazy!

Today I'm going to volunteer at the school to sell Otter Pops at the library. The library lost ALL of its budget, every penny. Not good.

Have a great Friday and weekend!



*I show on my screen a link to DWTS but not on my post so I'm going to do it old school and just give you the address that you can copy and paste if you want to see it:) http://www.puredwts.com/2010/05/20/dwts-freestyles-season-two-three/

No comments: